With the cooler weather approaching, there is nothing better than baking some yummy bikkies!
Well thanks to the new Russell Hobbs Graphite Hand Mixer it’s never been easier!
White Choc-Chip Bikkies
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 180g Caster sugar
- 180g unsalted butter
- 1bbs Apricot Jam
- 250g Self-raising flour
- 1 cup white chic cups (good quality)
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c. Line 2 x flat oven trays with baking paper
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy then mix in the apricot jam
- Add the self raising flour and choc chips and gently mix to dough consistency. Bring the mix together with your hands to form a ball
- Place the biscuit mix in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Shape small balls of biscuit dough with your hands and place onto the prepared baking tray. Leave plenty of room between each biscuit as they will spread
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack
Image: Russell Hobbs