Thanks to Pantene, we’ve gone backstage at Moschino with Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene at Milan Fashion Week SS14!!
Two hair looks were created for this special show – good girl vs evil girl – and we’ve got a step by step guide on how to re-create the hot-to-trot good girl look!
Inspired by innocence and youth – the look comprised of a braid on either side of the head that met in the middle above the nape of the neck that was then twisted into a delicate bun. Sound hard? Think again!
Get the good girl look with these easy steps:
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
- Apply Pantene Styling Treatment Foam Soft Curls through the hair from root to tip and brush through
- Blow-dry with a round brush if you have curly hair and rough dry if your hair is straight
- Apply Pantene Intensive Damage Repair Oil to the ends of the hair for a smooth and healthy finish
- Create a centre parting all the way down the head and section off into two pony tails either side of the head
- Braid the hair at each side of the head from front to back along the sides of the head and join the braids together just above the nape of the neck
- Tie with elastic and then fold the tail of the braid back up on itself, forming a bun
- Tease the braids for an imperfect texture and spray with Pantene Stay Smooth Hairspray to keep everything in place
Want to know what’s even better? THE PRICES! The products used range from a teeny tiny $6.99-$9.99! BOOM.
Pantene is available at all leading pharmacies and supermarkets.
Images and info: Pantene